Login to Jwines
Create an Account
Forgot Your Password?
When only the real thing is good enough, it's time for a glass of Bartenura Moscato. Moscato is everywhere these days, but let nobody forget that it originated in Italy, which is where this classic wine is made. Tantalizing aromas of pear and nectarine tempt you to take a sip and experience the floral and melon flavors, supported by a light fizz and wisps of sweetness. Keep a bottle of Bartenura Moscato poolside and enjoy with fresh fruit or a cheese plate.
Perfect with dessert or fresh fruit, or sipping poolside.
Crisp and refreshing, semi sweet, with lingering pear, tangerine, nectar and melon flavors on the finish
CUSTOMERS WHO BOUGHT THIS ALSO BOUGHT
- There is no recently viewed history to display at this time.
Vintage Reviewed: 2012 (Reviewed on 8/8/13)
Vintage Reviewed: 20011 (Reviewed on 1/29/13)
I'm not a big wine drinker but my husband was given this wine recently and i LOVE it, this will be a go to for my celebrations
Vintage Reviewed: 2011 (Reviewed on 12/27/12)
- I recently went to a gala in the city . Usually complimentary drinks are mediocre by far but one taste of this I was in love and made evryone in my group taste it. I went to to the barkeep to find the name I am picking up a couple bottles today.
- Name: Danielle (Reviewed on 7/28/12)
- My husband does not drink wine that often and claims he is not a fan, but he loves this wine, as do I. I order it by the case because it is by far, my favorite.
- Name: Susan (Reviewed on 7/19/12)
- I found this wine to be the most perfect sweet wine I have ever tasted. I thought that I liked the sweet German wines, well, this wine will blow you away, awesome.
- Name: Steve (Reviewed on 7/15/12)
- I just tried this wine for the first time tonight at a friend's house and I loved it. It is sweet and probably the best tasting wine I've ever tried. I highly recommend it.
- Name: Joanne (Reviewed on 6/5/12)
- First sampled this at my sisters in Deerfield,IL. Can not find it in Iowa. Truly flavorful, refreshing and fruity. Best wine ever !
- Name: Dawn-Marie (Reviewed on 5/18/12)
- I love this wine. It is my all time favorite Moscato. I've even sent it to friends and family to try and they loved it as well.